Question:
Can you identify with the song "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al?
Graciela, RIRS
2007-05-10 06:40:29 UTC
I love Weird Al, and my favorite Weird Al song is "White and Nerdy". Sadly, many of the lyrics described me. I don't have my name on my underwear, ride a segway, eat mayonnaise, or know pi to a thousand places, but I do a lot of the other things. Is anyone else white and nerdy?
Eleven answers:
Nathan
2007-05-10 06:48:31 UTC
I don't know where he got the idea for the song but I like it.

I met Weird Al once at a segway convention before he wrote the song. At lunch we got a couple of BLT's with extra mayo and he asked what I was into, and I told him knowing random things. He asked to give an example, so I proceeded to tell him what pi was. I think I got to 47 places when he punched me right in the mouth.

Still wish I knew how he come up with it though...
2007-05-10 06:44:47 UTC
Thats my favorite Weird Al song too! I don't think I am white and nerdy (my parents wish I was!) =P
DeltaPi1049
2007-05-10 06:45:09 UTC
You want to know how nerdy I am?

-I waited 2 hours to see Spidey 3 at Midnite.

-I went to burger king to get all the toys they were offering in the happy meals.

-I own 1000 different spidey comics if not more

-I have a spider-man pillow case

-I am not a minor

-I AM PROUD TO BE A DORK!
ra
2007-05-10 07:01:46 UTC
Pi: 3.14159265358979323846264... Oh well, still working on it. Weird Al rocks!
rhea
2016-05-20 01:54:08 UTC
He's parodying the song "Ridin'" by Chamillionaire. Both are pretty good, in my opinion. :P
sweet_sensation1_2000
2007-05-10 07:00:10 UTC
no sorry i cant say i do but if they make a song called black and curvy then were talking about me
clutzmuch276
2007-05-10 06:53:11 UTC
blah 74 lies she is the whitest nerd i ever did see
PunkMom
2007-05-10 09:18:23 UTC
lol, yeah I guess describes me pretty well too.
2007-05-10 06:47:24 UTC
i don't have a seguay. i would like one though.
2007-05-10 06:46:27 UTC
haha no loser.
2007-05-10 06:43:22 UTC
... and proud of it! lol :)