Question:
I need the name of an old freestyle song or who sings it. It goes like...?
Miriam V
2007-05-10 22:17:51 UTC
Girl dont let our love just slip away this feeling that i have for you will never go away...Forever amor ooh baby tonites the nite I want you for myself. Thats all remember Please Help!!
Three answers:
?
2007-05-10 22:21:47 UTC
"snake rattle" by josie and the pu.ssy cats
2016-10-15 12:38:48 UTC
i think of that's Rihanna. Wait, i'm going to inspect itunes and notice if i will locate the identify. Yup! untrue, by ability of Rihanna: tale of my existence finding for the main suitable besides the undeniable fact that it keeps keeping off me Sorrow in my soul reason it sort of feels that erroneous extremely loves my enterprise he's extra advantageous than a guy And it is extra advantageous than love the rationalization that the sky is blue yet clouds are rolling in via fact i'm long previous returned And to him i merely won't be in a position to be genuine and that i know that he knows of i'm untrue And it kills him interior to renowned that i'm happy with another guy i will see him death i don't wanna try this anymore i don't wanna be the rationalization why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die somewhat extra interior i don't wanna harm him anymore i don't wanna do away together with his existence i don't wanna be... A murderer i've got self assurance it in the air As i'm doing my hair making waiting for yet another date A kiss upon my cheek As he reluctantly Asks if i'm gonna be out previous due I say I is actual not long merely putting with the females A lie i did not would desire to tell via fact we the two know the place i'm approximately to flow And all of us know it o.k. reason i know that he knows of i'm untrue And it kills him interior to renowned that i'm happy with another guy i will see him death i don't wanna try this anymore i don't wanna be the rationalization why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die somewhat extra interior i don't wanna harm him anymore i don't wanna do away together with his existence i don't wanna be... A murderer Our love, his have faith i might besides take a gun and placed it to his head Get it over with i don't wanna try this Anymore Uh Anymore (anymore)
rltranscription
2016-03-16 12:33:53 UTC
forever amore by d zyre