Question:
what is the song at the end of knocked up right after she has the baby?
2007-05-09 22:21:11 UTC
its a man singing about his daughter but i can't remember the lyrics...
One answer:
Mari K
2007-05-13 14:58:06 UTC
I thinks its by Dan Baired and called Knocked up.

Lyrics:

I did not go to church last Sunday

'Cos my sins I need not confess

With your daddy standing at the pulpit

I just figured staying home was best

Your physique is swelling and your waistline's telling

Everybody knows that it's mine

I guess the word's got around this old one store town

And your preacher daddy, he ain't blind

Chorus) Well you got knocked up

And I got locked up

I guess you'd say that we both got screwed

Well you got locked out

And I got knocked out

And I guess you're gonna miss a lot of school

Well you looked a damn sight older

That night upon the hill

And if I'd knowed what I know well I would've let you go

But you said that you was on the pill

Well your uncle, he's the town sherriff

Your granddaddy he's the county judge

And I can't see a way that I'll see the light of day

With your whole family holding a grudge

Chorus) Well you got knocked up

And I got locked up

I guess you'd say that we both got screwed

Well you got locked out

And I got knocked out

And I guess you're gonna miss a lot of school

Well your family's got the shotgun ready

I can hear those church bells chime

Well I may not be ready for a wedding darling

But I know that I'm not ready to die!