Question:
Snow White Remix?
your_eyesx
2007-05-11 15:05:30 UTC
I'm looking for a song for my project in school. We're performing the story of "Snow White", but a little twisted, and we're preforming the play it for middle schoolers. Does anyone have a suggestion for a song we could use to open it with? Maybe a remixed version of a Snow White song? Anything that will get them excited to see the play. (yes...we've already got Evanessence's "Snow White Queen")
Two answers:
2007-05-11 15:22:24 UTC
There are 5 songs at the link below that are "Snow White" parodies of other songs... I don't know if you can find the actual recordings of these parodies online, but it'll be easy to find the original songs that they're based on... and maybe you can find somebody who can sing along!

Good luck!

1. "Baing For The Benefit Of Miss Snow White ," Malcolm Higgins [BASED ON "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite ," The Beatles]

2. "Big Snow White Ground," Larry The Other Guy [BASED ON: "Dead Leaves Durty Ground," White Stripes]

3. "High Ho (Why do you think she was called snow white)," Alex Zander [BASED ON: "Hiegh Ho," Disney]

4. "Snow White Obsession," Malcolm Higgins [BASED ON: "Midnight Confessions," The Grass Roots]

5. "Snow White," Terrance Tucker [BASED ON: "Snowbird," Anne Murray]
?
2016-12-11 11:51:23 UTC
on the 2d, it is too early so I track out Christmas song.... I purely approximately tuned out this question because of the fact it became into approximately Christmas songs and stuff.... I advise I observed this question earlier and skipped it. i think I honestly have a 0 tolerance coverage on Christmas songs