Question:
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS SONG?!?!? and who's it by?
<3 Kitten <3
2007-05-10 18:53:49 UTC
This song was played in the beggining of STAN by:eminem.
It was a girl singing it. I only know part of the Lyrics:

My tea’s gone cold I’m wondering why i..
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
And I can’t see at all
And even if I could it’ll all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it’s not so bad,
It’s not so bad..

Who's this song by and what's it called??
Eight answers:
Pask
2007-05-10 18:58:19 UTC
The song's called Thank You and it's by Dido

and Dido's plays his wife in the video
Scissorhands.
2007-05-11 02:05:37 UTC
Dido - Thank You lyrics

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why

I got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up my window

and I can't see at all

And even if I could it'd all be grey,

but your picture on my wall

It reminds me that it's not so bad,

it's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay,

my head just feels in pain

I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,

I'm late for work again

And even if I'm there, they'll all imply

that I might not last the day

And then you call me and it's not so bad,

it's not so bad and

I want to thank you

for giving me the best day of my life

Oh just to be with you

is having the best day of my life

Push the door, I'm home at last

and I'm soaking through and through

Then you hand me a towel

and all I see is you

And even if my house falls down,

I wouldn't have a clue

Because you're near me and

brittany w
2007-05-11 02:04:12 UTC
Dido I'm not sure what its called though and its alos in a eminem song called stan
2007-05-11 01:57:52 UTC
It's Dido singing (Best day of my life) Thank you, had to complete that ;-)
Jay
2007-05-11 01:57:03 UTC
Dido- white flag?
82times
2007-05-11 02:03:16 UTC
The song is "Thank You" by Dido.
2007-05-11 01:56:28 UTC
Thank You - Dido
♥kristie♥
2007-05-11 01:57:22 UTC
i think by like dido or something like that i think that the girls name srry im not sure??