Question:
I need help with a song title and artist?
2007-05-10 16:53:23 UTC
The lyrics go somethin like,
uptown downtown turn the beat around town, hip hoppin, beat rocking, dance floor popping.
I have no idea what the song is called but heard it loads of times around places. someone help me
Five answers:
Pardus
2007-05-10 17:17:27 UTC
Have tried all these lyrics in metrolyrics, and nothing comes close...

Are you sure they are the words? Could it be this?...

(Girls Aloud - Mars Attack)

Oh oh

Sit up, listen

To the rhythm

Hip hop

Body shock

Good freak

Lollipop

Switch me on then start me up

The bass it trembles not enough

Tastes so good, so delicious

Dancing to the sound of

Can't stop rocking to the beat

Got the dancefloor shaking to the freaking beat

Can't stop rocking to the flow

With the two turn tables and the microphone

Can't stop rocking to the beat

There's no time for faking

Get your groove on me

Can't stop moving to the flow

'Cos tonight we're gonna get to stop the show

Shake your hear to this

Check out the A List

sporting the fashion

Lights, camera, action

(Hey, baby!)

Just hanging out

(Hey, baby!)

Wanna hear you shout

(Are you ready?)

Gonna break it down

Move it all around

Can't stop rocking to the beat

Got the dancefloor shaking to the freaking beat

Can't stop rocking to the flow

With the two turn tables and the microphone

Can't stop rocking to the beat

There's no time for faking

Get your groove on me

Can't stop moving to the flow

Gonna bump this sound in stereo

Just hanging out

(Hey, baby!)

Wanna hear you shout

(Are you ready?)

Gonna break it down

(Hey, baby!)

Wanna hear you shout

Move it all around

Can't stop rocking to the beat

Got the dancefloor shaking to the freaking beat

Can't stop rocking to the flow

With the two turn tables and the microphone

Can't stop rocking to the beat

There's no time for faking

Get your groove on me

Can't stop moving to the flow

'Cos tonight we're gonna get to stop the show

Get down sister

I'll dance with y

Sorry if I've lost the plot...

.
Cat
2007-05-11 08:25:04 UTC
Armand van Helden with NYC Beat? Please check the vid below to see if that's what you mean.
2007-05-10 23:56:22 UTC
it sounds awful, lyrical stupidity I think
nightowl
2007-05-11 00:06:55 UTC
go to lyrics.com type in those words and should tell you.hope this helps
Trace
2007-05-11 10:05:25 UTC
is it ericke the beat is rockin?