Question:
please help me with the namo of this song?
2007-05-11 08:04:31 UTC
i don't know the artist or the song but the lyrics in it were, "You, you were always on my mind, you, your the one i'm living for". It was out in the early 90's
Four answers:
Leni
2007-05-11 08:08:21 UTC
Ten Sharp -You

It's alright with me as long as you are by my side,

talk or just say nothing, I don't mind your looks never lie.

I was always on the run, finding out what I was looking for and

I was always insecure, just until I found

Words often don't come easy, I never loved to show you the inside of me oh no my

You were always patient, dragging out what I tried to hide

I was always on the run, finding out what I was looking for and

I was always insecure, just until I found

You you were always on my mind, you, you're the one I'm living for

You, you're my everlasting fire, you're my always shining star.

Nights always are good friends, a glass of wine and the lights down low.

You lying beside me, me full of love and filled with hope

peskylisa
2007-05-11 15:12:02 UTC
The singer is Ten Sharp
Yahoo U there
2007-05-11 15:07:03 UTC
You by Ten Sharp....

"You you were always on my mind, you, you're the one I'm living for You, you're my everlasting fire........"

:)~
dvnlady
2007-05-11 15:18:37 UTC
It's Bingo, duh! Remember Bingo was his namo! Lol! Sorry I couldn't resist. And I have no idea the NAME of the song your talking about, but I vaguely remember these lyrics.