Question:
does any one know a food safety song with lyrics?
2007-05-12 00:55:59 UTC
for school
Six answers:
Praveen Hegde
2007-05-12 01:15:13 UTC
There's a guy called Carl Winter who makes funny parodies of popular songs.He changes the lyrics to address the issue of food safety.

Sample song - Stayin' Alive (Parody of the BeeGees' track)

Lyrics :

Well you can tell by the way I choose my food

I’m a worried guy, in a cautious mood

Food safety scares, they’re everywhere

And they’re telling me I should beware

There’s pesticides, Mad Cow Disease

Sure don’t put my mind at ease

Biotech, and MSG

Messin’ with my sanity

Don’t want hepatitis or that gastroenteritis

I’m just stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive

Scrubbin’ off my veggies and I’m heatin’ all my burgers

Up to one-eighty-five, one-eighty-five

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin’ alive

...and so on.

You can buy CDs,see song videos,get lyrics at his website

http://foodsafe.ucdavis.edu/music.html

I think this is great for school kids.Hope this helped.
gabbey
2016-10-20 11:43:55 UTC
Safety Song Lyrics
2016-03-19 03:34:53 UTC
Many nationalities grace where I am from, a few I cannot tolerate, but still I do like some.. Racism abundant here, hardly changes unlike Weather.. But I Am He As You Are He As You Are Me, And We Are All Together....
Clarence
2017-02-17 18:06:43 UTC
1
yunashe
2007-05-12 01:11:09 UTC
maybe you should go to youtube.com or mybe you can browse lyricsondemand.com,they have songs and lyrics.
Your Uncle Dodge!
2007-05-12 00:58:12 UTC
Guess that rules out my little jingle on kumquats.