Question:
What is this song?
A DUDE WHO HATES YOUR IDEA
2007-05-12 03:01:40 UTC
I heard this song in Spiderman 3.

Lyrics:

I'm bringing Sexy back (yeah!)
Play that funky music (White Boy!)
I'm bringing funky back (yeah!)
The Ice we skate it's getting pretty slim
The water's getting cold so you might as well swim
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
Play that funky music boy!

(Chorus)
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Don't wan't to hear it
I'm here without you baby
I'd do anything just to fall asleep with you
And to make you laugh

(Bridge)
You thought your problems were gone
Carry me!
you thought your problems were gone
Bury me!
Away Away Away!

Swing Swing from the tangles of
will carry on!
will carry on!
I'm such a lady but I'm dressing like a hoe.
(Oh ****)
Five answers:
~ el - en
2007-05-12 13:46:58 UTC
There are too many songs in here! The only ones I actually got were Sexy Back-Justin Timberlake, Here Without You-3 Doors down, and London Bridge-Fergie. All the rest are all mashed up.
2007-05-12 10:06:31 UTC
That is about 10-15 songs all mixed into one.
Hallie
2007-05-12 10:05:41 UTC
It isnt a song, it is a bunch of songs smushed together to make a new one.
dr.dave
2007-05-12 10:18:16 UTC
It s not a single song it is a medley! Several songs put together!
br@ini@c
2007-05-12 10:06:11 UTC
each friggin line is from a different song.